ALL VISITORS MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER
ALL VISITORS MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER
LAST UPDATED: October 11, 2020
Permitted Users of This Website:
This website (this “Website”) is intended to be used and accessed by people who are of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol. If you are of legal age in your country/State of residence and the country/State from which you are accessing this Website, please continue. If you are not, please exit this Website immediately.
Accessing this Website and Account Security:
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on this Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Website, or the entire Website, to users,
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Rights to Contents:
This Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, slogans, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietaryrights laws. Your use of this Website does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property appearing on this Website. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Website may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
· You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
· If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
· If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
· Modify copies of any materials from this site.
· Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of this Website or any services or materials available through this Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on this Website that set out in this section, please address your request to: Support@WhiskeyHollowDistillery.com
Company name, the terms, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Company or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written consent of Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of this Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Company or users of this Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Establish a link to this Website without prior written consent of Company.
· Use this Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of this Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this Website.
· Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access this Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website.
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Website.
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to this Website.
· Attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
This Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, reviews and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through this Website.
Any User Contribution you post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on this Website, you grant us and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You represent and warrant that:
· You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of this Website.
Monitoring, Enforcement and Termination:
We have the right to:
· Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
· Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
· Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of this Website.
· Cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through this Website.
We do not undertake to review material before it is posted on this Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
· Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
· Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
· Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
· Impersonate any person, misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
· Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
· Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
· Encourage excessive, inappropriate or irresponsible alcohol consumption.
Reliance on Information on this Website:
The information presented on or through this Website is made available solely for general information purposes. Company does not promise that this site or any content, service or feature of the site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the site will provide specific results. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to this Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Information About You and Your Visits to this Website:
Links from this Website
Disclaimer of Warranties:
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. In no event shall the total liability of company to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from these terms and conditions or your use of thiswebSite exceed, in the aggregate ($100.00) U.S. dollar.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW
Governing Law; Void Where Prohibited:
Limitation on Time to File Claims:
Waiver and Severability:
On-Line Stores; Promotions:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a Notice with the following information to this Website’s Copyright Agent:
Whiskey Hollow Distillery
302 W. Obuch St.
Valley View, TX 76272
Phone: +1 (940) 726-3200
Whiskey Hollow Distillery
302 W. Obuch St., Valley View, TX 76272
Copyright © 2022 Whiskey Hollow - All Rights Reserved.
TEXAS GOLD, DOUBLE THUMPER WHITE WHISKEY, DOUBLE THUMPER SILVER
RUM, DOUBLE THUMPER GOLD RUM & CINNAMON HOT SHOTS are registered trademarks of Whiskey Hollow. © 2020. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their
RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION INFO: RESPONSIBILITY.ORG